Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love this time of year!

We love this time of year...how could you not! The boys have played and played and played outside until they couldn't play no more. Papa took Trenton to the sneak preview of the new Planet Earth movie and Trenton said it was the best movie he has ever seen. I can't wait for it to come out. Trenton's Kindergarten class has been waiting for their chick and duck eggs to hatch and this week they did. They are so cute and I have found that I have a real animal lover on my hands. This is not good because Brent nor I like animals. We enjoyed a fun dinner at Red Robin with Missy and the kids on Friday then layed low for the night. On Saturday we went and picked up my new mtn. bike and I took Crew to Nana and Papa's and Brent took Trenton to his soccer game. I met up with Brent at Trenton's game...they killed them. Trenton scored 3 goals. He has gotten so good! Last month Brent and I decided that Trenton and Brent needed some one on one time.....so they did their 1st Daddy date and did lots of fun things. Trenton was thrilled and Brent said he had a great time being with Trenton. Crew went with Papa and Nana to our cousins in Hermiston for a birthday party. He had a great time with his cousin Hunter and can't wait to play again. We were able to go to dinner with some of our friends, it was fun to get to know them better. Over all I would rate our weekend at a 9 almost so dang perfect! If it weren't for those bees. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I am looking forward to some more sunshine!!!!
Enjoying some jeeping

Gavin loved the bark more than the toys at the park!


Crew taking Gavin for his first Jeep ride

Papa and Trenton headed to their movie night!
One chick hatched

Trenton holding the new chick

Getting ready to go to school on a very bright Spring morning

Trenton and Taylor enjoying their Red Robin

"Squirt" enjoying his first time outside
One tired little guy

No comments: