Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh Where Oh Where have the Martells gone Oh where Oh where can they be.....

Wow! Finally we are back to blogging......I/we have been really sick and finally I am feeling better. Thanks to some tender loving care from my sweet parents, Brent and of course my best friend Missy! I don't think I would have made it without them and my awesome family doctor. I had a very bad cold/flu and the medication x4 that the Doc in the box gave me had a reaction in my body and pretty much made me feel like I was dizzy and motion sick for 2 weeks. SO I am SO thankful to be feeling better! Trenton missed his tournament in Spokane but was able to play in his soccer game and finish out his hockey season this week. It was so fun to watch him learn and grow this season. We look forward to hockey camp and lots of outdoor skating at the roller hockey arena. We also had a fun carnival at our church on St. Patricks day. Primary which is me and my presidency were in charge of the photo booth. So we set up this awesome picture of the Seattle temple and took family/friend pictures in front of it. They turned out so cute. Trenton got his face painted like a lion and we got lots of treats. We are looking forward to lots of sunshine and a great spring break!










1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better--missed you at our party :( We should get together again soon! Your header picture of your boys is so cute!