Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trenton Raymond Tokarski

This is what I found on my camera today when I went to upload my pictures! It made me smile so I thought I would share! I love this kid so much!!!! My parent's call him Trenton Raymond Tokarski so now that is what he always wants to be called. Tokarski is after one of his favorite goalies from the Spokane chiefs. He pretty much loves ever goalie but has chosen his # for his jersey this season. When we went to Disneyland my Mom and Dad gave each of the grand kids $50 to spend on whatever they wanted......the only thing Trenton wanted was this spotted leopard who he now calls Tokarski. Kids are so fun!









This is Tokarski





1 comment:

Summers Family said...

Don't you just love em! I am looking forward to the day - as long as they don't break the camera in the process.