Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's been going on in our neck of the woods!

This has been a fun and busy week. I feel like I say that every week, but it seems to get busier and busier each week. The boys have had a fun time with their DS's, they get an hour a day and I know they wish they could have more......if their Daddy is watching them it is always more than an hour! Trenton had his first team hockey practice. He did great. His teams name is the Penguins. We had a great time watching him skate. This month is my month for sharing time. I love to do it, but I do get very nervous. I enjoyed the topics I got to present "The Plan of Salvation" and "My body is a Temple". I included a pic of one of my handouts for the kids. I also included a pic of the towels we gave for our "It's Great To Be Eight" fireside. I think they turned out so beautiful. I was able to go skiing with a friend of mine and we had a blast. It was fun to get to know her better and ski with such a good skier.......black diamonds and everything! It was a perfect day with a breath taking view of Mt. Rainer. Thanks to Brent I was able to go kid free for a day. Thanks Honey......I love you!





















No comments: