Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick Getaway.....To Leavenworth!

Since it was Brent's birthday, I wanted to surprise him with a fun over nighter with the boys. We were lucky enough to get our timeshare in Leavenworth for Sunday night so that we could go and enjoy some snow and sledding. It was big enough to bring along our friends the Moody's and we had a great time. The boys couldn't get enough of the sledding and we had great company to share it with. The weather was beautiful, the food was yummy and the trip was perfect!


















































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmmy....I saw a picture of my favorite gelato shop! Looks like you guys had fun.

Jessica said...

It's been forever since I went to Leavenworth..I think the last time was with you! Happy B-day Brent! We had fun catching up with you guys.