Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fall Runs -- several of them!

I was able to run several Fall and Winter races. I accomplished my goal of running a 5K and a 10K. Now I have to do a 10 miler and a half marathon. Hopefully I will be able to do lots more races and continue on the road to a healthier life! I truly love to work out and feel strong and accomplish goals. I am thankful for my families support and Raquel standing by me through each step of the way! Rochelle Bassett's Breast Cancer run!

I got 1st in my age group!


Raquel and I at the Columbia River Classic



Turkey Trot 2009
Trenton & Cate!




We got to see Sarah Palin.....we were all like 2 steps away!




G & G Martell came to run the 1 miler with the boys!

Our Family in the freezing cold!

December Cable Bridge Run 10K
Can't wait to run some more!

No comments: