Monday, October 13, 2008

What a week!

I can't believe I actually made it through one of the toughest weeks I have ever had.......Most of you know that I have been called to be the Primary President in my new ward. I know you are probably as shocked as I was. I am very excited and have the best presidency to work with. I even did my first sharing time and did ok. So I am thankful I made it. The boys and I took a road trip to Othello to watch Tanner's football game(the one with the ball #16) and Turner's soccer game(blond in the blue). They both did well and we had a great time seeing all the cousins. I really love to see my sister and visit my sweet niece and nephews. My sister Heidi is also the Primary President in her ward so we had lots to go over. She has been a great help. Crew has found a new love of cookie dough. We have found him in it alot this week. He doesn't have any trouble doing it himself. Yummie! We didn't do much this weekend other than getting all my church stuff organized. Brent has been a great support and I am thankful for his willingness to help. Love you Honey! On Sunday after church we went to a birthday party for my other 2 nieces Alex and Bella. They even had a real horse come to give rides. The boys loved it as you can see. I am looking forward to some sleep and no more sharing time dreams. Wish me luck!











6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so excited you are the new Primary President! Primary is so much fun, you will be great.

South Coast Division said...

Congrats on your new calling! WOW Hedi's kids have grown so much I was shocked seeing Tanner anyway, I added pics :) :) See you at christmas time.

Hailey said...

Hi Holly! I have enjoyed keeping up on your family via blogland! Tell me more about your new role as Primary President. What does that entail?

Love, hailey

Bree said...

Holli: I was really excited to hear you were called to be Primary President, you will definately do a great job in that calling - what a rewarding challenge :-) Good Luck!

Jessica said...

Hey Holli--long time no see--you have such a cute family! You will make a great primary president. Send me an email & I'll invite you to my blog, if you'd like. jessicacorbaley@yahoo.com
Take care:)

NACJMAC said...

Hey Holly!
Well, it sure is fun getting to see you more- funny how we're not even in the same ward and we see more of each other! You're doing amazing at being the Primary President. You're helping me a lot. Anyway, now you have our blog too. See you soon