Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and more fun things!

This week was full of Pumpkins and more Pumpkins. Both Trenton and Crew went to the pumpkin patch with their schools. I was able to go with Trenton on a real school bus to a fun filled morning at the patch. He was so excited to ride the real school bus. He also chose a very large pumpkin that I had to carry. It was fun to watch him explore and interact with his friends. Both Brent and I were able to go with Crew to his field trip. He also had a great time and was so cute picking out his pumpkin. He definitely had a specific one he was looking for. Trenton's soccer season is almost over with only 1 more game to go. He has done a great job and seems to really enjoy it. He has made some good friends and has learned alot. We are thankful that Grandpa Bob comes to all the games. Trenton loves to show his stuff! And yes I let Crew wear his spider man costume to the game. I can't wait until Halloween!











2 comments:

Adam Phelps said...

Nice! If I had a superman costume I'd sure as heck wear it to work!!! I think all those nurses would think I was looking good in tights... Miss all of your faces!!!

Jessica said...

Skyler has that exact same Spiderman costume hanging in his closet, even though he has outgrown it. He wore it 2 years in a row because he loved it so much! I don't want to get rid of it, but I think my superhero is growing up :( Now he likes Pokemon--blech--I hate Japanamation!!! Cute pumpkin pics!