Friday, September 12, 2008

A childhood friend of mine......

I've been wanting to post about a friend of mine that needs any help she can get. I think most of you who read my blog are mothers so this story will probably touch you as much as it has me. Carol and I lived down the street from each other growing up. For some reason I always thought she was so cool and we seemed to get along good. As we both grew up we lost contact until one of our mutual friends told me about her tragic story a few months back. Carol contracted a very serious infection while pregnant with her second daughter. She has since lost both legs from the knee down, her left hand, and her sight. You can visit the link on my side bar and http://www.komonews.com/news/28125714.html?video=YHI&t=a for her full story. If you can help please do and pass the word along.


No comments: