Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day was an all weekend extravaganza! We had both sets of parents over to celebrate on Saturday night with tri-tip steak and lots of other yummy food. It was nice to get to visit and share some special time with them. On Sunday we had a very nice church service and I was relieved of my calling for both 2nd and 3rd hour.....so nice! I got to sit in on a very special Mother's Day lesson. When we got home we ate quickly and then hiked the Mtn. my favorite thing to do and to top it off the Moody's joined us. It was a very beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable day. Thanks to all the special Mother's in my life, I am thankful for all that you do for me, all that you have taught me and for your sweet examples. I polished off my Mother's Day with a 12.2 mile bike ride and boy did it feel good. Thanks to Brent for making my day so perfect. The boys and Brent got me a camelback for hiking and exercising.....I Love it!!!(Us and the Moody's --I guess Trenton thinks he is part of their family!)




The flowers were beautiful....but the snakes not so beautiful!--Look closely





Our Cute little family



Me and my boys!



My Mom, me and Trish--Brent's Mom


The boys with their Nana Connie and Grandma Trish


No comments: